Friday 19 July 2013

China Glaze - Watermelon Rind - Pedicure with Face It MX311

Yea.. so I know this is a bit unusual, but I did this on my wriggly toetsies and really liked how it turned out. So I wanted to share it with you.

The base color is China Glaze - Watermelon Rind. This is a color from the amazing Summer Days collection, including 6 gorgeous glassflecks the way only China Glaze can do 'em. If you asked me to pick a favorite, I couldn't! They are all so nice!

It is a little sheer, but 2 thin coats and another 1 or 2 generous coats does the job to make it fully opaque. You got to apply carefully so you don't flood your cuticles, as the formula is a little bit thin, but nothing to complain. The color is a beautiful dark forest green, sometimes it is a bit too dark for me but today I felt like wearing it.

I combined it with this bar glitter from The Face Shop, for full review please click here. With the glitter it doesn't appear so dark, and even though your covering a bit of the pretty glass flecks, I don't mind as I find the total effect is so pretty and glittery. And because of the dark base color, the glitter is not too in your face as well.

Here's the pictures. All pictures are made with natural lighting.

And blasted, I forgot to didn't take pictures of the color before putting on those glitters, I should've done that.. I was a little busy today. That makes me horribly chaotic. Cheers.

china glaze watermelon rind mx311
China Glaze Watermelon Rind with MX311








china glaze watermelon rind mx311
Close up. Oh my that's one big toe..




china glaze watermelon rind
Watermelon rind - Bottle shot
china glaze watermelon rind mx311
Watermelon Rind and MX311



































































I actually put Towel Boy Toy on my fingers today, but I forgot to make pictures, did a lot of housework (I was off from work), and then took pictures. When I transferred them to my computer I was like holy moly because they showed really horribly how much tip wear they had suffered, so I'll postpone that one for another time when I redo my nails with them again. So sad. Just a toe-post this week. Hehee..

Have a good weekend!

No comments: