Thursday 8 August 2013

Nail Art - Pansies with China Glaze Lemon Fizz

Hello, I did a bit of simple nail art today, and want to share it with you. It's pretty easy to do, all you need is a dotting tool and nail polish.

I used China Glaze Lemon Fizz and Gaga for Green for the base. If you want to know a bit more about the base colors, click here for the full review.

china glaze nail art pansies
Shades used for the flowers L-R: Fancy Pants, Solar power, Gothic Lolita

















For the flowers, I used Solar Power, Gothic Lolita, and of course, Fancy Pants! Fancy Pants is the perfect pansy-blue! If you are keen to see a full review for the shades Gothic Lolita and Fancy Pants, you can click here.

china glaze lemon fizz nail art
China Glaze - Lemon Fizz - Pansies


china glaze lemon fizz nail art
China Glaze - Lemon Fizz and Gaga for Green - Pansies






































I just used a medium dotting tool to dot on the purple-blue leaves, then added the middle heart of the flower in yellow with a fine dotting tool. The leaves are drawn with dotting tool as well, and I used gaga for Green for them.

I already added a fast-dry top coat (Seche Vite) to the base color and let it dry well, before I started drawing the flowers. To make sure my base is dried properly and won't smudge any more (I'm so clumsy). I used another coat of Seche Vite once the flowers were a dry enough. So the flowers are trapped between 2 layers of top coat.


china glaze lemon fizz nail artchina glaze lemon fizz nail art

It's pretty easy, so you can even use your left hand to carefully make these tiny cute flowers. (Or your right, if you're left-handed =P) I promise, anyone can do this! you don't need a super steady hand for it.

Pansies and violets are one of my favorite flowers! They're so sweet and colorful! You can just change the colors and turn them into anything, white, yellow or pink daisies! You can also experiment with the background. These can be turned into anything you like!


No comments: