Wednesday 25 December 2013

China Glaze - Grape Juice


China Glaze - Grape JuiceHi everyone! I was wearing this purple glassfleck last week but did not have the chance to write about it on my blog. So here's a short one :)

This is Grape Juice, it is a medium purple glassfleck from the 2009 summer collection Summer Days. This collection consisted of 6 amazing glassflecks, of which I am happy to own 4 of them!

The others I have collected are: Watermelon Rind (for which I did a post here, the rest have not been blogged yet), Strawberry Fields and Cherry Pie. I unfortunately did not manage to get Orange Marmalade, which is no longer available.






Grape Juice 80225 is a bit watery, but I don't mind. It's easy enough to apply, just try to leave some space near your cuticles so there is no flooding. I needed 3 layers for full opacity. There is some silver shimmer inside, but it comes out stronger on the pictures than it does real life. It really looks like juice, the way it dries! Shimmery and shiny and lovely! I do love a purple on my nails every now and then!

All pictures are made in the sun, with 3 coats of Grape juice and 1 coat of China Glaze fast Dry Top Coat. Please excuse my dry skin~

China Glaze - Grape Juice
China Glaze - Grape Juice - Sun




















China Glaze - Grape Juice
China Glaze - Grape Juice - Sun


























And here is a full hand shot. it looks a little dark, the sun just hid behind the clouds. But it gives you an idea of the color.


China Glaze - Grape Juice
China Glaze - Grape Juice - Outdoor shade

I really like this shade. A true grape purple! With fantastic glassflecks the way only China Glaze can make them. Do you have any of the Summer Days 2009 glassflecks? Which one is your favorite?

Happy holidays!


No comments: